ADDRESS: 802 - 155 Wenping Villa, Siming District, Xiamen, China
The Main Situation Analysis of luggage:
1) The cycle of the bag industry such as laptop sleeve bag, backpack,travel bag,cooler bag,diaper bag,trolley bag,school bag and so on. Through the development stage of the backpack industry, the market growth rate, demand growth rate, product variety, number of competitors, barriers to entry and exit barriers, technological changes, user purchase behavior, etc.
2) Balance of supply and demand in the bag industry market. Through the supply situation, demand situation and import and export status of the kinds of laptop bag, the industry's supply and demand balance will be judged in order to grasp the saturation of the industry market;
3) Competition pattern of bag industry such as laptop sleeve bag. Through the bargaining power of suppliers in the kinds of bags, the bargaining power of buyers, the ability of potential competitors to enter, the substitution ability of substitutes, and the current competitive ability of competitors in the industry, the five forces that determine the level of profit in the industry are mastered. ;
4) Economic operation of the luggage industry. Mainly for data analysis, including the number of competitive enterprises in the luggage industry, the number of employees, the total industrial output value, sales value, export value, finished products, sales revenue, total profit, assets, liabilities, industry growth ability, profitability, solvency ,Operational capability.
5) The main competition enterprise in the luggage industry market. Including the company's products, business conditions (BCG), financial status, competitive strategy, market share, competitiveness (swot analysis) analysis.
6) Investment and financing and M&A analysis. Including investment and financing project analysis, merger analysis, investment area, investment return, investment structure and so on.
7) Marketing of luggage industry. Including marketing concepts, marketing models, marketing strategies, channel structures, product strategies, etc.