ADDRESS: 802 - 155 Wenping Villa, Siming District, Xiamen, China
How many liters of hiking backpacks do you want to buy on a hike?
When you are hiking, women generally need 45-55 liters of hiking backpacks, and men need more than 55 liters of hiking backpacks.
1. It is best to go hand in hand, at least 3 people or more, on the way to help each other and take care of each other. But it is best not to have too many people, otherwise they will interfere with each other and be inconvenient. Baggage is small and light, but be sure to bring some common medicine.
2. Before departure, you should be aware of all aspects of the area you need to go through, your physical condition (such as those with lower extremity vascular disease, skin ulcers and flat feet) and the climatic conditions at that time.
3. To master the walking speed, start walking slowly, and then speed up after a few days. Take a break on the way every day (longer time), usually at noon. Rest places should avoid direct sunlight and low-lying, wet places.
4. To ensure adequate sleep time and nutritional supplements, do not eat dry food for a long time, try to eat as much fresh fruit and vegetables as possible.
5. It is ideal to wear sneakers or special walking shoes when walking, because this kind of shoes not only has a certain elasticity, but also can play a moderate buffering effect on the brain, and can also reduce the foot swelling caused by long distance walking.
6. If you are going on a long-distance hike, it is best to perform several adaptive trainings before departure, and gradually increase the amount of exercise to enhance endurance. When walking, use the foot plate to land, use moderate force and keep your body balanced.
7. Wash your feet with warm water after walking every day to relieve fatigue. When there is blisters on the soles of the feet, use a needle (smoke first with an alcohol cotton ball or burn on a fire). Perforate the water and apply red syrup to prevent infection. Remember not to tear the skin off, so that infection is more likely to aggravate the pain in your feet.
8. When hiking up the mountain, the body should lean forward slightly. When climbing the steep slope, the zigzag route should be taken. When going down the mountain, the body should lean back and relax the muscles of the lower limbs to avoid sore legs.
9. Trekking should determine the daily itinerary according to your physical condition, generally 4 to 5 kilometers per hour. For each trip, you can rest for 15 minutes in shades, gazebos, etc. to restore your strength.